Sunday, August 3, 2008

Thing #23

1. What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?
I guess it would be creating the avatar.

2. How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals?
It may help me with personal research.

3. Were there any take-a-ways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?
I now know what tools I'm not interested in using.

4. What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?
Some of the videos I couldn't view - and the videos were really helpful, so I would make sure the videos work and that there are more videos explaining really how to do things.

5. If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you choose to participate?
Yes, if it wasn't so much work.

6. How would you describe your learning experience in ONE WORD or in ONE SENTENCE, so we could use your words to promote 23 Things learning activities?
technology

No comments: