Sunday, August 3, 2008

Thing #14

1. Are the results different? Yes. When I searched in just blogs posts under search.technorati.com, the first entry was "living in the octagon". When I searched in tags, the first listing is "Pageflakes as a personal learning network Portal: Learning and Research 2.0". When I searched blogs, the first listing was "HeyJude".

2. Is anything interesting or surprising in your results? It was surprising that 3 different types of searches for the same set of words came up with 3 different results.

3. How could Technorati and its features assist you? Technorati could assist me by enabling me to reduce the amount of time I use for research, thus freeing up time for other endeavors.

Add your thoughts about the value of tagging information.
I believe tagging information is useful in the sense that it helps us to better organize our research information. In addition, it aids in reducing the amount of time we waste when conducting research.

No comments: