Saturday, June 21, 2008

Thing 9

  • Which method of finding feeds did you find easiest to use?

Technorati because of the layout

  • Which Search tool was the easiest for you?

Google Blog Search

  • Which was more confusing?

Syndic8.com was more confusing; also, I couldn't do the atomic learning one because I didn't have the passwords correct

  • What kind of useful feeds did you find in your travels? Or what kind of unusual ones did you find?

The useful feeds were the ones I could put in a search word and pull up research and helpful information regarding my topic

I enjoyed an unusual feed regarding ask the scientologiBlogger: today - Create Postst
  • What other tools or ways did you find to locate newsfeeds?
I typed in 'newsfeeds' into the google search engine - still the easiest thing for me

No comments: